Since its establishment in the year 1997, the College of Business Management (CBM) has strived to provide quality education in the field of management to the students of Nepal in the high school or +2 level. We took on this educational voyage with the vision of making Nepal an educational hub for entirety of South East Asia for new management and technology education, philosophies, and a holy destination for monks of knowledge.
In +2 program, we are offering a range of courses that are crucial for the career development of the students in the future. They are designed to complement one another. The subjects for the +2 Management program are:
Hotel Mgmt/C.Science/ BusinessStd./Travel&Tourism/ Basic Math
Hotel Mgmt/C.Science/BusinessStd./Travel & Tourism/Basic Mathematics/Finance
The proposed course by National Examination Board (NEB) for the upcoming session are highlighted below
Credit Hours (Class 11)
Credit Hours (Class 12)
HOW CBM ADORNS / AMELIORATES YOUR CAREER
- An environment conducive to academic excellence and fostering student’s physical, social and intellectual development.
- Preparation for further management courses like CA, IT, Management, Economics.
- Teaching methodology that constitutes the blend of best of both of traditional and modern learning methods.
- Access to world class infrastructures and facilities that will enhance the experiential learning of the students.
- The professional teams that have wide array of experience in industry will facilitate the real-world learning environment.
- Career counselling to guide students to pursue further in education and career.
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities facilitating healthy and cognitive well-being.
- Auditorium facility available for student engagement programs.
- Industry knowledge sharing platform by experts providing insights into their future endeavors and aspirations.
- Rewarding outstanding and deserving students.
- Providing exposure to workings of real business environment.
- A highly qualified team of teachers combined with the tools of modern pedagogy, infrastructure, and facilities will encourage the students to take proactive actions in terms of their learning.
- The routine career counseling from professionals that will give the students a clear vision of what they want to do and where they want to go to develop their careers.
- The clean, hygienic and homely environment of hostel facility at CBM is perfect abode for students that move to Kathmandu to pursue their studies. Furthermore, transportation facilities make it convenient for students to manage their commute.
THE CBM LIFESTYLE
During the course period of 2-years, the regularly updated courses and teaching methods in CBM will aid the students in learning about the core subjects of management and business. The regular educational events will sharpen the analytical and problem-solving skills of the students while awarding them with an enhanced perspective on business, management and entrepreneurship.
The approachable teaching staff and facilities illuminate the paths that the students must take to become successful managers and entrepreneurs. The inclusive ambience of CBM ensures healthy competition and constructive criticism among peers. Furthermore, positive interaction between multiple disciplines of study like computer science and Hotel Management will open up new avenues for exploration.
The students aspiring to be the leaders of tomorrow will learn under the guidance of highly qualified teachers and guest faculties. Furthermore, they will be enamoring their educational skills with soft skills such as public speaking, research-based presentation, debates, and group discussion skills. The students will emerge as qualified individuals for higher studies of lower-level management in new or existing businesses.
As dictated by our teaching approach, we strive to give our students experience through real world exposure that enhances critical and analytical thinking. The program designed by college inculcates various extracurricular and co-curricular activities both inside and outside the college premises that are primarily focused on physical, mental and cognitive well-being. The engagement activities like sports, workshops, excursions, and skill development sessions like presentations, case analysis, education-focused competitions, and group discussions will be facilitated to achieve those goals.
Furthermore, experts from many fields of business and entrepreneurship like entrepreneurs, investors, finance managers, chartered accountants, bankers, business owners, and social workers shall share their experiences through talk sessions, workshops, symposiums, and training seminars which will act as a foundation for shaping students’ development.
Besides the educational portion of extracurricular activities, the college also hosts several sporting events that helps students practice not only effective management but also healthy living. Currently, we have included games such as basketball, football, cricket, table tennis, chess, and badminton in our sporting events.
The economy of Nepal has a humongous gap in the labor market. Even though there are a plethora of colleges offering the same curriculum, the number of competent middle and lower-level managers is few and far between. To fill that gap, CBM uses a practical approach to make its students learn and experience in whatever area of management that they wish to explore.
CBM Fee Structure
85 – 90%
60% of Tuition fee
50% of Tuition fee
40% of Tuition fee
SEE CGPA Based Waiver
CGPA – 3.7 to 3.85
CGPA – 3.5 to 3.84
100% of Tuition fee
80% of Tuition fee
50% of Tuition fee
100% Full Scholarship*
Cash prize scheme of RS. 20,000
Cash prize scheme of Rs. 15,000
Cash prize scheme of Rs. 10,000
Need Based Waiver
Up to full scholarship on Tuition fee
*Score 90% in Entrance Test
Interested candidates for availing scholarship are requested to apply online through the following link.
For any query, please feel free to contact us at our college.