The College of Business Management (CBM) was established in 1997 as a business management institute in Nepal with the joint effort of professionals and experts in the field of business and management. Most of them are associated with management institutes/ organizations in Nepal. The College is currently conducting classes of XI and XII with due recognition of the Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal and a BBS & MBS programme under the affiliation to Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
The College is the outcome of basic needs of the country. Due to the lack of quality education in the country, many Nepali students are compelled to go abroad for higher studies. Considering this problem, the College is committed and dedicated to provide quality education in the core subject of Business Management.
• To impart standard quality education in the core subject of Business Management applying new and developed techniques/methodolies of teaching and learning process like case study, group discussion, project assignment and field study.
• To impart a reality-based conceptual skills of Business Management to the students as basic managerial training.
• To make students competent in a constantly changing environment by conducting trainings, seminars, symposiums, conferences etc.
• To fill-up the gap of standard management discipline in the country.
• To engrave a good moral and behavioral attitude to the students with reference to the quality management for the sake of society and nation.